Admission is open to anyone with a physical, intellectual and/or emotional impairment, regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion or national origin. FAR works with people with a wide array of diagnoses and welcomes all who can benefit from its services.
Finding the right fit for a client at FAR requires careful communication and assessment. Here’s how that process works:
1. Caregiver Inquiry (via Enrollment Form or phone at 248.646.3347)
2. Therapist Phone Interview
3. Submission of Signed Enrollment Form and evaluation fee
4. Client Evaluation (or Progress Report) by Therapist
5. Treatment Plan: Recommendations, Goals and Group Authorization(s) (as appropriate)
New Client Enrollment
To start the process, please complete FAR’s Enrollment Form or call the FAR office at 248.646.3347 to start the enrollment process.
Returning Client Registration
Clients starting a private session should call the FAR office at 248.646.3347 after registering to discuss the instructor and sessions.
Enrollment and Registration Resources
FAR Therapy © 2018