Pamela A. Ayres, President
“Being the President of FAR is an honor. I love to receive calls or emails from parents sharing success stories about their children. The stories almost always are a thank you to FAR’s therapists who made these breakthroughs possible. I am so proud to be part of it all.”
Pamela has been in non-profit management for over 15 years and with FAR since 2012. As President, she is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of FAR with a focus on programs, organizational growth, and fundraising.
Pamela has received her Nonprofit Management Certificate from Oakland University, is Certified as a Protocol and Etiquette Consultant by the Protocol School of Washington, DC and studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. She is the proud mother of Christian, her teenage son.
Pamela has a strong commitment to the community and is involved with:
- Joe Kocur Foundation For Children—Board Member
- Ted Lindsay Foundation For Autism—Advisory Board Member
- Orchards Children’s Services-Advisory Board Member
- Project Giving B.A.C.K (Building A Classroom In Kenya)—Board Member
- Career Dress-Board Member